Monday, October 9, 2017

003: Sand Disc Errors

DAB

Hello and welcome, good people of Tibet!

This shall be know as Episode 003: Sand Disc Errors.
Why...? Well you don't really want to know.
However, I assure you it is horrifying. 
ANYWAY.
Here I am, back on my bull shit.
After a staggering 2 months without a mix release...
I have a few of these for you ready, just a matter of review and loading.

Some real good stuff in here, some old and some new.
I'd be willing to bet that most of its new to you.
(So go and check these cats out!)
S/O to @Laxcity for hooking up a track I've been wanting for almost a year now!
  1. Revazz - Voltaic
  2. Migos - raindrop2099 (montell2099 edit)
  3. Potions - homeostasis
  4. SumthinSumthin - Bent
  5. Laxcity - King Of Hearts ft. Tendayi
  6. Zimbu - Scale
  7. CallMe - Diamonds
  8. CallMe - Vol. 138 (Aka Switch)
  9. Joker - Mad Night
  10. UZ - Inferno (Feat. Oski & Craze)
  11. Partywave - IDFWY
  12. Hollybeats x Skope - Plasticity
  13. Genju - Sine Language (Poztman Remix)
🜏🜏🜏BIG IN TIBET 003🜏🜏🜏 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment